I wasn’t planning on this. It just sort of presented itself. And don’t get me wrong, I love my bike, but today I made a deal to trade my 1976 CB750F for this 2005 KLR650. Yes, I just spent 4 months getting my CB back into tip top shape. Yes, I spent almost as much as the bike is worth to do it. And yes, I’ll be taking a loss in the Coolness Department. But I’ll be gaining hugely in the Adventure Department!
And let’s be honest… would you rather ride across the country tackling anything in your way, or look cool riding down Sunset Blvd.? Maybe someday I can afford both, but for now I’m fucking excited to hit some dirt roads.
- jeansshirtsandsoap reblogged this from lonelycoast
- leglocknation reblogged this from lonelycoast and added:
- jeansshirtsandsoap likes this
- jwratcliffe likes this
- lonelycoast reblogged this from sweetbike and added:
- sweetbike likes this
- sweetbike reblogged this from motodope
- ghaash reblogged this from motodope
- ghaash likes this
- bobobobobow reblogged this from motodope
- grahamwalzer likes this
- motorpeddalers likes this
- raffamuffin likes this
- motodope posted this